Rights and Responsibilities
- To receive information in a way that works for you (in languages other than English, in Braille, in large print, or other alternate formats, etc.).
- To be treated with fairness and respect at all times.
- To get timely access to your covered services and drugs.
- To have the privacy of your personal health information protected.
- To receive information about the plan, its network of providers, and your covered services.
- To be supported in your right to make decisions about your care.
- To make complaints and to ask us to reconsider decisions we have made.
- To get familiar with your covered services and the rules you must follow to get these covered services.
- To tell us if you have any other health insurance coverage or prescription drug coverage in addition to our plan.
- To tell your doctor and other healthcare providers that you are enrolled in our plan.
- To help your doctors and other providers help you by giving them information, asking questions, and following through on your care.
- To tell us if you move.
Call Absolute Total Care’s Member Services to receive a complete list of Member Rights and Responsibilities.
If you have any questions, call Member Services at 1-855-735-4398. Hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday. After hours, on weekends and on federal holidays, you may be asked to leave a message. Your call will be returned within the next business day. TTY users call 711.